ProtTec Contoured Tenor Sax Case, Propac
- Fits most modern tenor saxophone makes and models with bells up to 6″ in diameter.
- For tenor saxophones that are vintage, have larger bells, or have keys on the opposing side of the bell, please see model # PB305CTXL.
- Weather-resistant exterior: Made of extremely durable 1680 ballistic nylon and reinforced with zig-zag stitching.
- Wood frame: Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame keeps your instrument safe.
- Padded handle wrap: Super comfortable and features a long-lasting hook and loop closure.
- Rope handles: Main and subway handles made of durable rope with reinforced stitching.
- QuickLock™: Allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering.
- Shoulder strap: Features a large non-slip adjustable shoulder pad and strong metal clips.
- Backpackable: Want to go hands-free? This case is compatible with our backpack straps (model # BPSTRAP), sold separately.
- Metal hardware: Strong and high-quality metal hardware designed to last.
- Rubber feet: Sturdy custom-designed rubber feet.
- Long-lasting zippers: Custom-designed strong zippers. Main compartment zippers feature a lock hole.
- Rubber runners: Protects corners and zipper from impact.
- Large gusseted front pocket: Perfect for storing smaller accessories. Easily fits a flute case.
- Rear pocket: Large sheet music zipper pocket on backside of case.
- Built-in organizer: Located in the main pocket; features 3 pen holder sleeves and 2 zippered pockets.
- ID tag: Includes ID luggage tag with secure buckle for easy identification.
- Optional rain jacket: Compatible with rain jacket (model # RAIN3, sold separately). Features a water repellent exterior, easy elastic opening, and built-in storage pocket.
- Soft lining: Interior is lined with breathable and non-abrasive, padded velvet.
- Separate neck and mouthpiece sections: Protects against dents and scratches. Mouthpiece section easily accommodates large ligatures.